Interface for I2C master and slave peripherals.
- The type of error encountered during I2C communication.
- This specifies what type of transmission just finished from a Master device.
- Client interface for I2CDevice implementations.
- Higher-level interface for I2C Master commands that wraps in the I2C address. It gives an interface for communicating with a specific I2C device.
- Client interface for capsules that use I2CMaster devices.
- Client interface for capsules that use I2CSlave devices.
- Interface for an I2C Master hardware driver.
- Convenience type for capsules that need hardware that supports both Master and Slave modes.
- Interface for an I2C Slave hardware driver.
- Interface for an SMBus Master hardware driver. The device implementing this will also seperately implement I2CMaster.