Utility functions and macros provided by the kernel crate.
pub use self::static_ref::StaticRef;
- Basic binary write interface and supporting structs.
- Create a “fake” module inside of
commonfor all of the Tock
- Helper macros.
- Defines a SubSlice type to implement leasable buffers.
- Helper functions for common mathematical operations.
- An enum that can contain a reference to either a mutable or an immutable buffer.
- Peripheral Management
- Re-export the tock-register-interface library.
- Support for statically initializing objects in memory.
- Utility for creating non-volatile storage regions.