Traits and types for application credentials checkers, used to decide whether an application can be loaded.
See the AppID TRD.
- Sample implementations of application credentials checkers, used to decide whether an application can be loaded. See
- What a AppCredentialsChecker decided a particular application’s credential indicates about the runnability of an application binary.
- Implements a Credentials Checking Policy.
- Whether two processes have the same Application Identifier; two processes with the same Application Identifier cannot run concurrently.
- Receives callbacks on whether a credential was accepted or not.
- Transforms Application Credentials into a corresponding ShortID.
- Return whether
processcan run given the identifiers, version numbers, and execution state of other processes. A process is runnable if its credentials have been approved, it is in the Terminated state, and one of the following conditions hold: