Tock syscall number definitions and arch-agnostic interface trait.
pub use crate::syscall_driver::CommandReturn;
pub use crate::syscall_driver::SyscallDriver;
ContentSwitchReasonspecifies why the process stopped executing and execution returned to the kernel.
- Decoded system calls as defined in TRD 104.
- Enumeration of the system call classes based on the identifiers specified in the Tock ABI.
- Enumeration of the possible system call return variants specified in TRD104.
- Enumeration of the system call return type variant identifiers described in TRD104.
- Enumeration of the yield system calls based on the Yield identifier values specified in the Tock ABI.
UserspaceKernelBoundarytrait is implemented by the architectural component of the chip implementation of Tock. This trait allows the kernel to switch to and from processes in an architecture-independent manner.