Implement this trait and use
set_client() in order to receive callbacks when
digest verification is complete.
‘L’ is the length of the ‘u8’ array to store the digest output.
Called when a verification is computed.
compare is the
reference supplied to
verify() and the data stored in
compare is unchanged. On
bool indicates if the
computed hash matches the value in
ErrorCode values are:
- OFF: the underlying digest engine is powered down and cannot be used.
- BUSY: there is an outstanding
verifyoperation, so the digest engine is busy and cannot verify a hash.
- CANCEL: the operation was cancelled by a call to
- NOSUPPORT: the requested digest algorithm is not supported, or one was not requested.
- FAIL: an internal failure.