Implement this trait and use
set_client() in order to receive callbacks when
a digest is completed.
‘L’ is the length of the ‘u8’ array to store the digest output.
Called when a digest is computed.
digest is the same
reference passed to
run() to store the hash value. If
digest stores the computed hash. If
Err, the data stored in
digest is undefined
and may have any value. Valid
ErrorCode values are:
- OFF: the underlying digest engine is powered down and cannot be used.
- BUSY: there is an outstanding
verifyoperation, so the digest engine is busy and cannot perform a hash.
- CANCEL: the operation was cancelled by a call to
- NOSUPPORT: the requested digest algorithm is not supported, or one was not requested.
- FAIL: an internal failure.